Sunday, November 6, 2011

C4K Post for October

C4K5
In this comment I told a student something interesting about the United States. I chose to inform her that even though most people in the United States speak English, we have no official language.

C4K 6
For this comment I was assigned to Alisha who told a story about Harold. Harold is a giraffe that visited her school from the Life Education Caravan. She learned that they breathe through the nose and mouth. Air goes through the wind pipe then through lungs and brain. I just told her that I was glad she listened to Harold and was able to learn some interesting facts.

C4K 7

In this post there was a video made by Tevita and Dartanian. It was well done. They were learning to use imovie for interviewing, filming, and editing. They did such a great job. In my comment I mentioned that I wish I could have started using imovie at their age. I also said they have an advantage b being able to use imovie and to keep up the good work. They have been given such a great opportunity and are doing really well with it.

C4K 8
I chose to comment on a student names Abby’s post. She had created a story about a girl amed Kayla who shared her Facebook password. Someone had logged on her Facebook and bullied other students. Kayla was at blame and even transferred schools because she had no friends. In my comment I told Abby that this could really happen. I stressed the importance of not sharing personal information. I told Abby that anything said on a personal profile is a reflection of her, therefore she should be the only one posting information.

C4K 9
Mr. McClung’s school was able to dress out for spirit week. It was the week before playing their rival. Sound like a lot of fun and I wish that I would have had more freedom for spirit week at my school. My schools always had strict rules for spirit week and we weren’t able to do very much. Mr. McClung won a contest where the kids got to chose how he would shave his beard. I must say the kids gave him a very interesting look.

No comments:

Post a Comment