Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Project #10- PLN Progress Report

For my PLN I am using the website symbaloo. This is one of the most convenient and useful websites I have ever seen before. With symbaloo I am able to create a page with the links to every site that I use frequently. Everything I need is all on one page and easily accessed. I have always done better in school when I am organized and symbaloo makes it very easy to stay organized. Not only do you have and icon for every site that you would like but you can group them in categories. You can select what color you would like for each one also. I have really enjoyed symbaloo so far and I am excited to continue doing so!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Whitney,

    I am also using Symbaloo to organize my PLN. I agree with you that you can keep everything on one page and that school goes more smoothly when you are well organized. I liked the grouping and color selection also.

    It looks like your PLN has a lot more bulk to it than mine does. This gives me a goal to work toward over the next few weeks! What is your favorite link you've added to your PLN so far?

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete