Sunday, December 4, 2011

C4K Post for November

C4K #10

My comment was on a post about A Typical School Day in California. Throughout the day the kids learn about many different subject matters. The day planned out thoroughly. After explaining who I was I said that their school days were very similar to when I was in elementary schools. They had some useful tools and this was my first time hearing of AlphaSmarts. It is great that they are able to use that type of technology at such a young age.

C4K #11

In this comment about a Film Festival, Jesiah talked about his trip to the movies with students from his school. He talked about how much he enjoyed the bus ride, being able to play games with his friends. Also he said his friend William was very excited as it was time to walk in. I told Josiah that I was glad he enjoyed his trip. Hopefully throughout the year they could take another trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment