Sunday, December 4, 2011

Final report on PLN

For my PLN I chose to use Symbaloo. There are many places to fill in for websites that you visit often. I have filled some more in. I want to keep the links that I use most often on there so that it is neat and not filled with random sites. It is convenient and I catch myself using it all the time. As soon as I open Google chrome it is the first site to pop up. I can transition from gmail to blogger to google docs so easily. Everything is right there in front of me at once. There would be times before when I would find a useful website and then later on when I could use it I wouldn’t know where to find it. Now when using Symbaloo I can save it and it won’t be forgotten about. I’m glad I found out about Symbaloo because it is something I will continue to use after edm310 has ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment